2017 Australasian Database Conference
Conference Venue: The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia.
The Australasian Database Conference series is an annual forum for sharing the latest research progresses and novel applications of database systems, data driven applications and data analytics for researchers and practitioners in these areas from Australia, New Zealand and in the world. The 28th edition of the Australasian Database Conference, ADC 2017, will be held in Brisbane, Australia. ADC 2017 will be a key event of the 4-day Australasian Database Research Week. In addition to regular research papers, industry papers, demo sessions, plenary poster sessions and a panel session, ADC 2017 will also feature multiple keynote speeches and tutorials given by world-leading researchers and industry leaders.
Other events in the Australasian Database Research Week include a 2-day PhD School, and invited presentations about recent high quality research work and major new database and big data research initiatives in Australasia.
- The ADC 2017 conference proceedings are available.
- The digital conference proceedings can be downloaded for free from Sept. 25 to Oct. 23 at here.
- Some hard copies are available for registered authors. For more details, please contact Dr. Helen Huang (email@example.com).
- The accepted paper list has been released. Please click here.
- The conference program has been annouced. Please click here for details.
- The Online Registration System is now ready. Click here for more information about registration.
- Camera ready submission guidlines can be found here.
- Paper submission site is open. Relevant information can be accessed here.
Important Dates:Conference Dates: 25th-28th September, 2017.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 19th May, 2017.
Full Paper Submission Deadline:
Camera Ready Submission Deadline: 30th July, 2017.