2017 Australasian Database Conference
Call for papersThe PDF version is available Here.
ADC 2017 welcomes contributions related to all aspects of database theory and foundation, techniques, and applications.
Relevant topics include, but are not limited to:
- Cloud, distributed, and parallel databases
- Data mining and knowledge discovery
- Data warehousing
- Database integration
- Database performance and tuning
- Graph databases
- High-dimensional and temporal data
- Mobile databases
- Multimedia databases
- Privacy and security in databases
- Query processing and optimization
- Semi-structured data and XML
- Social data management
- Spatial data processing and management
- Stream and sensor data management
- Uncertain and probabilistic databases
- Web databases
- AI in big data
- Research and Industry Full Papers (12 pages)
- Demonstration Papers (4 pages)
- Submitted papers must be original contributions and cannot be under review for any other forum. The accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, which will form a volume in the Springer's Lecture Notes in Computer Science series.
- All submitted papers must be in English and conform to the formatting instructions for the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) including references and figures.
- Submitted files must be in PDF, where the following page limits apply: 12 pages for research/industry papers, and 4 pages for demonstration proposals.
- The format style files are available at LNCS Authors Instructions Page (pdf).
- Each paper will be judged on its originality, significance, technical quality, relevance to ADC, and presentation.
- ADC follows single blind review which means that authors' information must be included in the submission.
- The submission of a paper should be regarded as an undertaking that, should the paper be accepted, at least one author will attend the conference to present the work.
- The submission page is here: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=adc2017.